Thursday, June 10, 2010

Are Mermaids The New Vampires?




This post isn't book review-related, but it's a question I'd like to know. Are mermaids coming back? I am aware of the vampire phenomenon, and I have my own fairly large collection of vampire books and movies, but what comes next? Werewolves and/or shape-shifters took over for a short time, and then it was faeries, ghosts, and angels. Now, here comes the mermaids! Here's a list of mermaid books I have found that were just released or about to splash onto the bookshelves soon:



Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (own this book; will read it soon and review it!)



Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs (sequel to Forgive My Fins; released summer 2011)



The Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Nielson (released July 1st, 2010)



The Mermaid's Mirror by L.K. Madigan (released October 4th, 2010)



Siren by Tricia Rayburn (released July 13, 2010)



Siren's Call and Siren's Surrender by Devyn Quinn (adult paranormal romance; first book to be released August 3, 2010)



Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings by Helene Boudreau (released December 1, 2010; would make a great Christmas present for your little mermaid or yourself!)



Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon (retelling of "The Little Mermaid;" released March 1, 2011)






No comments:

Post a Comment